Pages

Wednesday 28 September 2011

Assessment #2 - My Sick Website

Art-work which I have created in my 1st year at CSU is a major theme throughout my website. My home page has the following items on it:

  • A brief descritpion
  • Three links comprising,
  • A flickr link
  • A Blogger link
  • A Delicious link
  • A Hit Counter
  • RSS Feed to my blogger
  • Links to the next page and previous page
  • A link on each page that links back to to my home page
  • News feed - powered by Google
  • Flickr pictures that change every minute, powered by Google
  • RSS Feed icon to my blog
 My web-site consists of four pages these comprise, Home-page, about me, my art, my photo's, and pearls of wisdom.

In constructing this web-site there were many obstacles, the program was probably a lot easier to use than I expected. Setting up the RSS feed was somewhat confusing to set up and I don't know if this has been done right yet. The counter seemed rather straight forward until I published my web-site and I don't see any sign of it on my website. At this point in time I am not sure how I should approach or rectify this, and this is probably due to our good friend "TIME", time is not on my side at the moment. Good one time maybe next time.

About me is a brief profile about myself. My art consists of a series of designs and art work done in my first year here at CSU. My photo's consists of a series of photo's which have been taken in my back yard for a particular subject, the photo's were taken using my mobile phone I never ended using them. Pearls of wisdom is a page that consists of quotes for the day, some of which I find not only amusing but so true. In all honesty, this assignment has been not only trying but rewarding. Blogger out?

No comments:

Post a Comment