Pages

Wednesday 5 October 2011

Marred illusions

The following piece was drawn in DrawPlus4 (Serif) as part of my final submission for VPA-101 visual arts assignment - Fundamentals of design one:
The program I used to do this piece can be pick up for free on the internet. I think the price for the full version is around twenty dollars and that may be in pounds. The thing that amazes me, you can produce some really good work in this program opposed to buying say adobe illustrator which is so expensive for most people unless you are eligible for the education version as a student. This piece was my interpretation of Einstein's Dreams of Invisible Cities, incorporating a range of fundamental design principals in to its construction and development.

Link to My Sick Website - http://csusap.csu.edu.au/~psyme02/Site/My_Art.html

No comments:

Post a Comment